Find answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Sometimes - it depends where you are shipping your order.
- Within Australia: yes, we do charge GST on shipping.
- Overseas: no, we do not charge GST on shipping.
A Goods and Services (GST) invoice is provided to you via email after your order has been placed. It should be used for all GST refund and reporting purposes.
You can access the GST invoice (after your order has shipped) from your Order History:
- Click My Account > Order History. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- All of your orders to date are displayed. Review the Status column to determine if your order has shipped.
- Click Print GST Invoice in the Actions column next to the appropriate order.