The promoter of VistaPrint's Instagram Mini Me Giveaway ("Competition") is Cimpress Australia Pty Limited, 66 Paramount Boulevard, Derrimut, Victoria 3030, Australia ("Promoter"). By participating, entrants ("Entrant(s)/you") agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY; HOWEVER YOU WILL NEED AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND ACCESS TO INSTAGRAM TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE.
1. This Competition is skill based. You can only enter this Competition via Instagram, which means that Entrants must have a valid, public (i.e. not “private” or “protected”) Instagram account and follow the entry-instructions below. To participate, Entrants must like the VistaPrint Australia’s ‘Mini Me Giveaway’ To enter, Entrants should follow our Instagram account, share their response to the question "What's your favourite Christmas morning memory.” in the comment section, and tag at least one (1) friend who would be interested in joining the contest. Sharing the post on their Instagram Stories will earn you an additional entry. Each participant is limited to a single entry. Five (5) winners will be chosen and win a Mini Me Family Set.
2. This Competition will start on 10 November 2023 and run for fifteen (15) days until 23:59 AEST on 24 November 2023 (“Closing Date”). You may only enter this Competition by Instagram, any other method of Entry or Entries made by direct reply to this Terms and Conditions page will not be accepted. All Entrants must submit ONLY their own original answers, designs and works. Any such answers, designs or works cannot be previously published in any forum worldwide. We reserve the right to exclude any Entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
3. There will be five (5) winners whose Entries are chosen by an independent panel composed of Promotor´s Marketing Leads (“Jury”) in its sole discretion after the Competition Closing Date, having regard to skill, creativity and originality (“Winner(s)”). Each winner will receive a Mini Me Family T-shirt set, consisting of 2-6 shirts per set. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. Entries received after the Closing Date of this Competition will not be valid.
4. The Promotor’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on each person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. This Competition is open to legal residents in Australia aged 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter (together with its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates within the Cimpress plc group), all contractors and their immediate family or anyone who is directly associated with the organisation or administration of this Competition at the Promotor´s side are not eligible to enter or win this Competition.
6. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the Competition, including in relation to the use of the internet.
7. The prize includes a Mini Me family set (“Prize”), which will be shipped and delivered to the winner's provided address.
8. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchange for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize or equal or grater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Prizes winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings, and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that Prize.
9. The Winners will be notified by a comment on their Instagram account provided at the time of Entry and then via a direct message that shall include a Vistaprint email address (“Prize Notification”). Winners must then email the Promoter at the provided email address and upon the Promoter´s request send any further details, deemed necessary for Prize fulfillment. Winners will have 48 hours to claim their Prize from the date/time of the Prize Notification. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner. The Promoter will not be liable for a Winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their Prize. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first Entrant chosen as a Winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or accept the Prize. The Promotor’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on each person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Winners may be required to sign (where permitted by law) an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release and a liability release, or the Prize may be forfeited, and an alternative winner may be chosen. By participating, Entrants agree to the decisions of the Jury, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
10. The Winners will be announced and their names and comments, will be made available on the Promotor´s Instagram Account. The Winners agree that they will take part in reasonable publicity relating to the Competition and that the Promotor may use the Winner´s name and posted comments relating to the Competition, the Entry and/or the Prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
11. For the names of the winners or for a copy of these Terms and Conditions please send a stamped addressed envelope together with your written request to the Promoter´s address indicated above, referencing this Vistaprint Instagram Competition Giveaway.
13. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promotor and not to Instagram. By participating in this Competition, you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for Entries that are lost, damaged, or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the Competition.
15. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Promoter, to the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Promoter nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise): any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with the Promotion and/or the Prize (including the winner’s receipt or use of the same), resulting from any cause whatsoever; or any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever and howsoever caused.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
17. Should any of these Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This Competition and these terms and conditions are governed exclusively by Australian law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
18. This Competition is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/.