Be prepared for anything with durable, lightweight banners.
- Durable vinyl material, for indoor or outdoor use
- Vertical or horizontal layouts in 9 different sizes
- Sharp, full-colour vinyl banner printing
- Hang your banner with optional metal eyelets (strongly recommended - they make it a lot easier!)
Looking for a quick banner set up? Check out our pull up banners; economy option available.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Make your booth display, event setup and storefront stand out.
As a small business owner, you’ve only got a few seconds to grab customers’ attention. Our lightweight, but durable outdoor vinyl banners feature sharp printing and vibrant, eye-catching colours. The big, bold and fade-resistant printing is easy to see from across a convention or from across the street. And we offer different thicknesses for in or outdoor use. Looking for a portable and powerful product at an affordable price? Look no further.
Choosing a size
We offer 9 sizes, printed horizontally or vertically – think about your space and what would make for the perfect fit.
Choosing a material
Where you place your banner will determine the material you use. Although, it’s worth remembering you can use outdoor banners inside, but indoor banners don’t do so well when exposed to the elements. Saying that, all our vinyl banners are durable, waterproof and fade resistant, so they’ll stay looking good.
• Indoor is made from a white 440 gsm vinyl, which is lightweight, tear resistant and comes in a matte finish.
• Outdoor is made from a White 500 gsm vinyl, also comes in a matte finish, and provides that extra-bit of durability, designed to withstand the sun, wind and rain.
Choosing a hanging option
• Clear adhesive eyelets: simple and hassle-free, you can apply these yourself wherever you like.
• Metal eyelets: our recommended option, the metal rings are pre-installed for easy hanging. They’re available for both indoor and outdoor banners.
• Banner stands: great for vertical banners. Better suited to indoor trade shows and conferences, rather than outdoor use.
Add a vertical stand (for use with vertical printing only)
• H-banner stands have a sturdy base and frame, with several inches of floor clearance.
Still trying to figure out which options – design approach – is right for you? Check out our how-to guide for making vinyl banners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What's the difference between vinyl and pull up banners?
A: The biggest difference between these banners is the material used.
- Vinyl Banners: You can choose between indoor (440 gsm) or outdoor (500gsm) vinyl; both of which are fade- and water-resistant.
- Pull Up Banners: These banners include a vinyl banner that comes preassembled with a stand.
Q: How much will my vinyl banner weigh?
A: The weight of your vinyl banner will vary by size, material (indoor vs outdoor) and whether you're including grommets (each grommet weighs 1g). Here are a few examples of weight by banner size, with grommets included:
- 52 x 91cm: 218g with indoor vinyl, 250g with outdoor vinyl.
- 76 x 183cm: 658g with indoor vinyl, 715g with outdoor vinyl.
- 76 x 366cm: 1.33kg with indoor vinyl, 1.44kg with outdoor vinyl.
- 122 x 244cm: 1.39kg with indoor vinyl, 1.51kg with outdoor vinyl.
Q: Are grommets included on my vinyl banners?
A: No, but they are highly recommended. Our metal grommets (inner hole diameter 10mm) help make sure you can show off your custom banner design with an easy, secure and long-lasting display; whether you're using rope, zip ties or a banner stand. (If you're planning to hang your banner outside, grommets are essential.) We don't include grommets as a default because there are some display options - such as our H stands - that don't require them.
Q: If I want grommets, how many will be on my banner?
A: If your banner is sized:
- 52 x 91cm or 76 x 122cm: 4 grommets
- 122 x 122cm or 76 x 183cm: 6 grommets
- 122 x 183cm or 76 x 244cm: 8 grommets
- 76 x 305cm or 122 x 244cm: 10 grommets
- 76 x 366cm: 12 grommets
Q: Do you have downloadable templates available for your banners?
A: No, at the moment we don't offer downloadable templates for any of our products. If you have any trouble with your design, you can get professional help from $10. Check out our design services.
Q: Does the banner come with a stand?
A: No. We offer Banner Stands for an additional cost that can used with vertical banners in select sizes. Details about each banner stand option are included below:
- H Banner Stand: compatible with banner sizes 52 x 91cm, 76 x 122cm, 76 x 183cm and 76 x 244cm.
- L Banner Stand: compatible with banner sizes 76 x 122cm, 76 x 183cm and 76 x 244cm.
- Try our Pull Up Banners; they are our most popular banner and it comes preassembled and are ready to use.
Q: What are the design specs for your banners?
A: The specs may vary depending on the banner size. Please check the Product Information section that is just below the "Start design" button, and go to the Product Specs tab.
Q: Do you offer tear drop banners?
A: No, at the moment we don't offer them but you can check out our Vinyl Banners and Pull Up Banners.