Perfect for organising, scrapbooking, gift boxes and just for fun
- Label items like ingredients and party favours, or add a photo and fun phrase
- Available in 3 shapes, 6 sizes and 2 finishes.
- Printed on sheets of a smooth, matte material - or upgrade to glossy
- Design in minutes and receive in as few as 3 days
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Make your own custom stickers for branding merchandise and office materials - or just for fun.
Maybe you're looking to organise documents and files. Maybe you need to add your brand to product packaging or leave-behinds. Or maybe you're just trying to brighten people's day with cool, custom gifts. Create your own sticker design in minutes and use these convenient and versatile products for whatever you need.
Choosing the right finish
- Matte: Traditional, budget friendly option with an uncoated finish, making your stickers look smooth. Best suited for indoor use.
- Gloss: Oil and water-resistant material that is great for packaging and outdoor use. Shiny and reflective finish, adding richness to your design.
- Think about the shape of the image you're using.
- Use larger fonts and a small amount of text to increase readability.
- Focus on a single, eye-catching element like a logo or promotion.
More sticker suggestions
- For best results, apply to a clean and smooth surface.
- Customise labels for products (of all shapes), bottles, packaging, event materials and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you offer custom sizes or shapes?
A: Unfortunately, we don’t offer custom sizes, but you can choose from plenty of options. Stickers are available in 3 shapes, 6 sizes and 2 finishes on quantities of 4 to 4,800 depending on the shape and size.
Q: Do you offer sheet stick colours other than white?
A: All our custom sheet stickers are printed on white paper, but that doesn’t mean you’re limited in colour options and designs! Our full-colour printing means that you can print on as much (or as little) of your sticker as you’d like.
Q: Can I write on these stickers?
A: Yes. If you plan to write on your custom stickers, we recommend picking the matte option – it’s the easiest to write on. If you really like the look of a gloss finish, just make sure you use a permanent marker.
Q: How durable are paper custom stickers?
A: Paper stickers are a great, durable option for indoor use – as long as your sticker won’t come in contact with liquid, you’ll be in great shape.
Q: What size are the sticker sheets?
A: The size of the sticker sheets may be varied depending on sticker shape you choose. Circle (292 x 210mm), Oval (150 x 90mm) and Rounded Rectangle (296 x 89mm).