500 TRI-FOLD OR BI-FOLD BROCHURES FOR THE PRICE OF 250. FROM $109.99. See below for details. Code: AUGDEALS Ends 31 August
- Product option combination: Bi-fold + A5 Budget paper + Glossy/Matte.
- Product option combination: Tri-fold + DL + Budget paper + Glossy/Matte.
More to say? Customised brochures help you tell the whole story.
- Folds & panels help organise or highlight information
- 2 fold options: 4 panel bi-fold and 6 panel tri-fold
- Available in a variety of stocks and weights
- Design options for all sizes and stocks
- Delivered pre-folded for your convenience
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
An organised, effective way to share information.
When you’re talking to potential customers, less isn’t always more. Our easy-to-make folded leaflets let you tell a more complete story about your company and what it can do. Different paper stock options and sizes help you get the right look for your project, whether you’re creating a handout, takeaway or presentation. What’s more, each leaflet is crisply folded before it’s shipped to you – meaning that you’re able to start using them right away.
Paper stock options
• Glossy finish is shiny and reflective, perfect for photos, images and vibrant colours
• Matte finish has less glare, for a smoother appearance and more contrast
Paper weight information
• Budget:130 gsm for glossy and matte
• Standard: 150 gsm for glossy and matte
• Premium: 250 gsm for glossy and matte
Organising your brochure
• Have one main message and a strong, clear call to action
• Use panels and bulleted sections for important information
• Create a “menu” of all your services and options
• Include a social media section, with logos and contact info
Tips for a professional look
• Don’t use more than 3 different font sizes
• Go with a popular option like standard glossy paper
• Choose our thicker premium stock to really stand out
For delivery options, info and exceptions, click here.
Vistaprint just received the G7 Master Qualification, a certification for the highest accuracy, consistency and quality of full-colour printing.