Find answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
Common Customer Questions
Yes, usually. Follow the directions below:
- Access your My Account page.
- Click on the View Order History link.
- Click Cancel on the order you wish to cancel.
- Click Cancel My Order in the "Are you sure you want to cancel?" pop-up.
- Your order will now be canceled.
- The word "Cancelled" displays in the status field for that order.
- The Cancel Items button is grayed out.
For most products, yes - you can make design and text edits to your items up until we start printing your items.
To edit items already ordered:
- Click My Account > Order History.
- Click View/Edit Order. If the View/Edit Order button is not available, it is not possible to cancel your order.
If you need to change quantity, paper stock/finish, or ship speed, please contact us for assistance.
Certain products may not be able to be edited after your order is placed:
- Some photobooks
- Digital products
- Design Services
- Products ordered on the Promotional Products tab
After placing an order, you can view the order status 24 hours a day from your Order History page.
- Click My Account > Order History. (If you are not signed in already, you will be prompted to do so.)
- All of your orders to date are displayed. Review the Status column to determine if your order has shipped.
- Click the Track button in the Actions column to view the tracking associated with an order.
If something doesn't seem right, contact us and we'll get to the bottom of it.
Oh, no - what happened?
We strive to provide you with the best possible services. If we fell short of your expectations please contact us; we want to make it right.
We want you to be happy. If that means cancelling your account, give us a call and we'll help you out.
Other Timely Topics
Absolutely. We offer 3-business-day delivery on orders placed before 8pm AEST.
During checkout, we will list available options based on your delivery address and order.
Some exceptions do apply; certain products can’t be rushed. 3- or 5- day delivery is not available for Photo Books as they are printed in our manufacturing plant in India.
Note: Delivery date may be affected by the local public holiday delivery service which vary across states; this is outside of Vistaprint's control.
Check out our Delivery page for delivery costs and speeds.
Note that the exact price will show in your basket when you place your order.
We use Australia Post to deliver items in your order that we print in our Australian facility in Victoria. Products not printed in Australia are shipped using a variety of international carriers. All our carriers enable us to offer high-quality shipping services at a low cost. We determine which carrier to use for your order based on a variety of factors, such as products purchased, shipping address, size/weight of the order and delivery speed selected.
Once your order ships, the delivery method, estimated arrival date and other tracking details (if available) will be provided in your shipment confirmation email.
We're here to help.
- Mon. 8:00 AM-2:00 PM
- Mon. 2:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Tue. - Fri. 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
Have a simple question or need general information? We’ll get back to you within one business day.