How do I save multiple versions of my design?
The Duplicate design feature lets you duplicate the same product design then make small changes or updates. A good example is saving the same business card design with different contact info for each employee.
- When you've completed your design, click Save changes.
- Type a name for your design in the Design name text field and click Save.
For example: Business card - Bruce Gleeson
- Now, duplicate your project by clicking the name of your design and select Duplicate design from the drop-down.
- Type a name for your next design in the Design name text field and click Save.
For example: Business Card - Hannah Armstrong
- Edit your document and click Save changes.
- Repeat the Duplicate design and edit process as many times as you need.
- Go to My Projects to view all versions of your design.