Find answers in seconds, right here.
Use our quick search tool or view answers to popular customer inquiries below.
General Delivery Information
We deliver to countries all over the world and we add new destinations regularly. Please visit our Shipping and Delivery page for a complete list of countries that Vistaprint currently ships to.
- Delivery options on the Promotional Products site are different than on the Vistaprint site.
- Delivery destinations may be restricted for some products.
We use Australia Post to deliver items in your order that we print in our Australian facility in Victoria. Products not printed in Australia are shipped using a variety of international carriers. All our carriers enable us to offer high-quality shipping services at a low cost. We determine which carrier to use for your order based on a variety of factors, such as products purchased, shipping address, size/weight of the order and delivery speed selected.
Once your order ships, the delivery method, estimated arrival date and other tracking details (if available) will be provided in your shipment confirmation email.
Unfortunately, at this time we’re unable to accommodate special delivery requests.
To ensure that you get your items on time (regardless of when manufacturing is done at our plant), we use a variety of delivery couriers.
Where orders contain multiple items, our production system attempts to consolidate these items into one package for delivery. However, there are circumstances where you may receive your order in multiple deliveries and examples of where this may be the case are listed below:
- Products printed in different manufacturing plants
Where an order contains multiple products and the products are printed in different production plants.
- See the Where are my products printed? FAQ to see a list of products printed in Australia.
- See the Why are some products only available for 9-11 business day processing & delivery? FAQ to see a list of products printed overseas.
- Products printed in different times
Where an order contains multiple items and items are printed at different times because of a delay in printing one of the items.
Example: If you order business cards and postcards and the business cards are printed whilst the printing of the postcards has been delayed, the business cards may be delivered separately from the postcards.
Vistaprint has an Australian production facility in Victoria, where the majority of Australian customer orders are printed.
The remaining orders are fulfilled from our production facility in the Netherlands.
Certain orders may be subject to import duties, taxes and additional fees from the carrier or the country customs. These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Please see the table below for a list of products printed in Australia.
There are a variety of different reasons. For example:
- The address is in a remote location
- The address is incorrect
Here are some things you can do to try and resolve the issue:
- Check that the address is typed correctly.
- Try using an alternative address (like a business address versus a home address or vice-versa).
- Determine if the postcode recently changed. Changes to the population and postal volume can result in new postcodes sometimes, and it's possible our systems have not synced yet. If a change has recently taken place, try using the "old" postcode.